Introductory Award in Training Skills – City and Guilds UK Certification
Lay the foundation to becoming a Trained Trainer.
- Have you noticed that certain individuals don’t understand you at the first instance?
- Have you found yourself at a loss for words or unsure what to say during a conversation or presentation to the management or customers?
- Ever overshot time during a presentation?
- Have you been given feedback which offended you? or, have you given feedback to someone that offended them?
- Have you not felt like the professional that you ought to be in a forum online or physically?
We understand your pain points!
By joining us YOU will be equipped with a powerful toolkit to alleviate all your pain points.
This practical course provides a comprehensive foundation for aspiring trainers and individuals who want continuous professional development.
You will learn techniques to:
- Design, Develop and Deliver
- Give and receive developmental feedback
- Choose a ‘Training Bite” to take away
- Deliver inhouse sessions
- Communicate confidently
- Become a corporate executive that is an asset to the organization
UK CERTIFICATION Course which comprise of 4 practical modules is designed for individuals who strive to reach their fullest potential.
Blended Learning – Options : Onsite and Online
Monthly Intakes on : January | February | March | April | May | June | July | August | September | October | November | December