Training of Trainers
Be a game changer in 2021 by becoming a TRAINED TRAINER with a City and Guilds UK Certification.
At present for most individuals job security, unemployment, inability to cope with the everyday demands of their jobs are on the rise. There’s no way of tip toeing around it.
Thus, now would be a good time for upskilling and reskilling ourselves. Become an asset to your organization and the business by becoming a Trained Trainer/ Facilitator.
It isn’t about the expert knowledge anymore!
The need for great trainers and facilitators who know how to plan or run great sessions are needed.
This inside out transformative approach will enable you to turn the searchlight inwards, and, then the rest.
BE the Person Everyone wants to learn from.
This Learning Programme will enable you to alleviate all pain points in handling individuals and organisations.
At the end of 5 Modules/100 hrs you will be equipped with tools and techniques to:
- to plan courses
- speak to delegates
- answer questions
- explain difficult subject matter
- follow up and make modifications to courses
- Gain Respect & Trust
- Create a lasting impression
- Be Emotionally Intelligent
- Harness your strengths
- Measure ROIs of the Organisation and Individuals
- Be diplomatic in giving feedback
- Build Rapport
- Communicate confidently
- Gain control of a derailed situation
- Be objective oriented
- Manage and Lead Teams
- Understand the Unsaid
- Be forthcoming in receiving feedback
- Assess and Evaluate individuals
- Present information accurately and succinctly
- Use technology and methods to your advantage
- Learn techniques to present online
This City & Guilds UK CERTIFICATION Programme is designed mainly for;
- Employees who look for Continuous Professional Development and upskilling
- Team Leaders/ Managers
- Training Professionals/ Teachers
- Consultants/ Coaches
- Military Personnel looking for enhancement of knowledge and skill
- Founders / CEO’s
- Directors/ VP’s
Here’s an OPPORTUNITY to BE A GAME CHANGER IN 2021.
Sessions commence in September 2021.